I picked up my suit today…and it’s amazing! It turned out even better than I could have imagined.
I got it from Seductions in Oshawa, ON. The price was $230, which is comparable to other custom swimwear places and the service was hands-down unbeatable. The owner has made her fair share of competitive bikinis and suits, so she has a lot of great advice and has a creative flare (did not look at me cock-eyed when I said I wanted to feel like and look like WonderWoman).
Belinda Kim is a WBFF champ, trainer, coach, and business owner. She will likely be featured in Inside Fitness Magazine’s Hot & Fit 100 issue this year and I will be competing with her at the Winston Invitational on October 20th!
It was actually a very sheepish moment–I approached Belinda about some posing and walking coaching sessions…and she said good luck, but that she wouldn’t have time, because she is prepping for the same competition! Small world.
Justine Munro is not only built, she’s Canadian!
Just a few accomplishments…
- 2012 IFBB™ Greater Gulf States Pro – 2nd Bikini
- 2012 IFBB™ Toronto Pro Supershow – 6th Bikini
- 2012 IFBB™ Musclecontest.com Pro Bikini – 2nd Bikini
- 2011 IFBB™ Olympia – 10th Bikini
- 2011 IFBB™ Toronto Pro Supershow – 3rd Bikini
- 2011 IFBB™ Pittsburgh Pro Figure and Bikini
- 2011 IFBB™ Arnold Classic – 8th Bikini
- 2010 IFBB™ Fort Lauderdale Pro – 2nd Bikini
- 2010 CBBF™ Canadian National Figure, Fitness & Masters Championships – 1st Bikini Tall & Overall (Pro Card)
- 2010 OPA™ Ontario Provincial Championships – 1st Bikini Tall & Overall
And this weekend, Justine placed 8th in the Las Vegas Olympia.
I feel like such a monster!
I’ve been cutting my calories and carbs so I can get super lean and I’ve been making every workout my best workout. I’m tired and hungry. Tired is actually an understatement, exhausted is more apt. All I can think about is the competition–I’ve booked my hair appointment, I’ve been getting my tan on, I’ve been consistent with supplements (and workouts and diet)…but I feel frustrated, nonetheless: what if I’m just not ready by October 20?
I’m so moody and bitchy. I don’t even want to be around me, I can’t imagine how everyone else in my life must feel. Sure I am looking good, but I’m a cunt of the highest order right now.
5 weeks ago, I felt like October 20th was so far away–now it’s around the corner and I’m freaking ou
Also: Nathalia Melo is the new bikini champ, Olympia 2012, Las Vegas.